What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A photographer’s guide to backup and image archiving
- Showing you how to organize your hard drives with the exact file and folder structure
- Teaching you about cloud storage, why you might need it and why you might not
- Showing you what kind of software you need and how to use it
- Teaching you about off-site storage, the easiest methods
- Showing you what kind of hardware is best and why
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Quick, Before They’re Gone! scores 72.16/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.varis.com/QBTG/QBTG_Pitch.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: varis.com you’ll also be taken through to varis.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)